Pages

Wednesday 16 August 2017

When I Gave Away My Baby Clothes

Giving away my baby clothes        

When I was little I had small clothes but then I grew so fast and became ten years old. I was thinking "What am I going to do with my baby clothes?", my mum decided to give it to my baby cousin. 

We went to my cousins house and O.M.G I couldn't believe what I saw. I saw my little cousin grab out a lot of my baby clothes. They were cute and little so I gave the bag of clothes to my aunt and she said "What is this for?" and I said " It's for Rosie" oh and my little cousins name is Rosie isn't that a beautiful name. 

Then my aunt said "Thank you" she had a beautiful smile on her face, I knew my aunt would love it so then we had dinner. I ate cooked chicken with rice. I took a bite and O.M.G it was so delicious so I kept on eating until my stomach was full. I went to my cousin Naia shes eight or nine years old, I'm older than her. 

I gave my clothes to my little cousin then my aunt grabbed one of my baby clothes and told my little cousin Rosie excitedly to "Try this out". I was excited and happy that I gave away my clothes to her and they were happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment