Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2017

A Favourite Memory That I Will Always Remember

A Favourite memory

My favourite memory is when I performed in front of people, It was Awesome until  I went on the stage, I SAW PEOPLE so I got nervous that I will might mess it up but eventually I didn't mess it up then I got so happy and when I finished performing, people were clapping their hands so I smiled and I almost cried but then realised that I was strong and confident. My family was happy for me and my cousins too, but I wasn't the only one dancing by myself I was dancing with my brother Va'a but I performed just for my uncle Simati he passed away and then we all decided to dance for him but not just dancing we sang to him and it was kind of a sad song but it was cool but I cried out tears not just me everyone did but the middle of the song my brothers phone ruined it because his phone was ringing but lucky my aunt answered it and it was my uncle in Samoa and... he almost had a heart attack so i got scared. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment