Pages

Thursday 24 August 2017

How I Would Survive In The Jungle!

First  I would make a fire and get branches and make myself a tent. Then kill an animal that has fur so I could use the fur for my clothes and my blanket. If I get hungry I would hunt for fruit in the trees and get a lot until I don't need it. Then eventually I would make a torch and use it for night time and when it comes to morning I would exercise and have a run around the jungle. Then go swimming and also hunt for meat. Then I could become the first person to survive the jungle but then if I get lost I would follow my foot steps that are smashed in the mud.

When I get dirty I would go to the ocean where it is close to my camp and go for a shower but shower with my clothes on. When I see a tiger or a cheater I would train it to become my pet and it would protect me. Then I would blend in the tree and find some food for my pet and also get a lot of water so that when I go somewhere else I don't have to get water again. We could go back to my camp and sleep.

If  I hear something at night I would wake up and wake my pet up and if I see a predator. I would kill it but if it is kind and doesn't attack I won't kill it. I would rather leave it alone and make it my pets best friend so that my pet wont be alone and by itself. 

That's how I would survive and if  I travel to Africa it will be hard for me because there is not that much water in Africa so I'm lucky that I got water in my imaginary jungle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done Joanlisi, that was an amazing and long story, but I saw 2 or 3 mistakes in your story. Try reading it again and again to see if you can find your mistakes.

Post a Comment